New from MN

CPGandDT

I'm new from Minneapolis, MN. Currently in school in Madison WI, but just accepted a full time offer from Cummins as an Engineer in their Power Generation division back up in the Twin Cities area.

Looking to learn more about Cummins products, and hopefully will be a 12 valve owner one day!

I'm new from Minneapolis, MN. Currently in school in Madison WI, but just accepted a full time offer from Cummins as an Engineer in their Power Generation division back up in the Twin Cities area.

Looking to learn more about Cummins products, and hopefully will be a 12 valve owner one day!

Welcome to CompD. What product range are you working with?

23L and lower, so a lot of 9L, 15L and 6.7L, with some natural gas stuff mixed in

23L and lower, so a lot of 9L, 15L and 6.7L, with some natural gas stuff mixed in

Nice, I used to do work on the QSK19 when I worked there (in IN not MN). It's a fun place, but a LOT of red tape to get stuff done.

Corey - very cool! This will be my first job out of college, I'm only 22. I did do 10 months of internships though. I agree with the red tape, but I like the company, the product and my team. Where do you work now?

Back