New guy from North Georgia

backwoodsboy916

Hey yall, i finally heard about this site enough over at Cummins Forum and then from a buddy of mine that i figured id join. Im a newbie here but ive been at CumminsForum for long enough i went ahead and filled out my signature. My girlfriend is gonna be a little aggrivated when she finds out ive got ANOTHER diesel forum to go to, lol.

welcome!!! oh, and don't talk about CF, we don't like that here LOL, and by the way we don't care about what women think either, we tell them what we are gonna do LOL

welcome!!! oh, and don't talk about CF, we don't like that here LOL, and by the way we don't care about what women think either, we tell them what we are gonna do LOL

Lol, dont talk about CF, lol, ok...and as afar as the women quote, it sounds great but if thats the way it is you are single, married for a LONG time, lol, or you are confident she wont see that:hehe: what wrong with CF?

Lol, dont talk about CF, lol, ok...and as afar as the women quote, it sounds great but if thats the way it is you are single, married for a LONG time, lol, or you are confident she wont see that:hehe: what wrong with CF?

one word "Douchebaggery", I have had a Girlfriend for 5yrs, and I do what I want as with most men......

Welcome to CompD. If you're serious about diesel performance you've come to the right place.

Back