new guy here.

12v+

whats up guys? was left a 94 CCSB 12v in a will & i've been doing a lot of reading and things of that nature & i would love to get this truck in the 550 hp range. what would you guys suggest as a starter modification?

i already know i wanna pump it, because nothing sounds better than a pumped 12v spooling!

LOL Hi Newb.

Go to the Dodge Competition forum and 94-98 Dodge forum. Search 550hp and READ.

It's known as autoeroticisim. The need to pump your crank in a oversized tailpipe. It's a cumminsforum thing, I googled it.

Why does this wondertard have two intro threads? I'm completely okay with it though because both threads are equally entertaining so far. :hehe:

All you need is a huge 8" stack, or bigger, lots of noise and smoke and you should be at 550 hp.

Read and learn a bit before you go asking this. There are many, many recipes for what you want to do. It depends on what the truck is going to be used for.

Good luck and enjoy the ride, its gonna be a rocky one!

How about a programmer for the 12v ? Heard you can get up to 100 hp with one.

whats up guys? was left a 94 CCSB 12v in a will & i've been doing a lot of reading and things of that nature & i would love to get this truck in the 550 hp range. what would you guys suggest as a starter modification?

i already know i wanna pump it, because nothing sounds better than a pumped 12v spooling!

What pump are you talking about? P-pump?

Why don't we just try to help him out instead of being smart asses? Remember guys and gals when you were just starting out in this diesel world. Tell us more about this truck you want to build and this pump your speaking of? My guess is you mean hotrod it by saying pump it?

Last edited:
Why don't we just try to help him out instead of being smart asses? Remember guys and gals when you were just starting out in this diesel world. Tell us more about this truck you want to build and this pump your speaking of? My guess is you mean hotrod it by saying pump it?

I agree with Bponci, at least he came to a forum to learn from and not to get dumber by going to the other one.
You do need to search though. There is plunty of info in here and if the search does not work good for you use Google like " 550hp 12v competitiondiesel.com " and it will do a better search.
Honestly, leave it alone, they are money pits but they are lots of fun. Don't go out and blow smoke like a f%cking idot. Just because a prius gets behind you it doesn't mean you need to be a jackass. Around here, we try to keep up an image that diesels aren't bad. There's a bunch of clean burning diesels in here making lots of horsepower. If you want to roll coal then this place is not for you.

Welcome to CompD!

I agree with Bponci, at least he came to a forum to learn from and not to get dumber by going to the other one.
You do need to search though. There is plunty of info in here and if the search does not work good for you use Google like " 550hp 12v competitiondiesel.com " and it will do a better search.
Honestly, leave it alone, they are money pits but they are lots of fun. Don't go out and blow smoke like a f%cking idot. Just because a prius gets behind you it doesn't mean you need to be a jackass. Around here, we try to keep up an image that diesels aren't bad. There's a bunch of clean burning diesels in here making lots of horsepower. If you want to roll coal then this place is not for you.

Welcome to CompD!

THIS ^^^ that's all that needs to be said. If you're here to impress your buddys or girlfriends with a ton of smoke then just log off now and consider this site a no go. There are plenty of people on here including myself that would love to help you get to your 550hp goal, but not "roll coal".

Jared

Back