New look for under the hood!

jallan

Smoke show

Just finished late last night installing Duel Fuelers and Modified Fuel rail from T&C Diesel.

Primed the fuel system and fired right up the motor ran much quieter that with the single pump that was on it. Drove to the station and put fuel in it and first reaction was that it was way more peppier, I did not get on it at all just a short test drive It was pretty late and that is todays task.

Looks like an amsoil by-pass with fill cap return.

Sent from my fphone

Looks like an amsoil by-pass with fill cap return.

Sent from my fphone

I was assuming AHall was talkjng about how it appears the line is pointed straight up. I knew what it was only because my brothers CR has a bypass.

I had a FS-2500 mounted where the 2nd cp3 is now so I removed that and I could not find a plug for the top of the filter housing so I just used a line from the housing to the cap. It looks worse in the pic than it accually is. I just have not found a new mounting spot for the bypass yet the spots I have in mind the hose is not long enough so I did this just for now.

Have some lines made I routed mine to the frame rail pass side!

Do you have the FS-2500 or the Amsoil bypass mounted there?

I was thinking of switching to the Amsoil Bypass because the filters are cheeper than the FS-2500 they have really gone up in price scince I have gotten that unit in 07.

Justin

Back