New MFDT numbers

truck is 5790 with me in it. dynoed 630 a few weeks before.

to make the jump to 720 Chris @ relentless fixed all of the boost leaks and exhaust leaks it had. did some stuff with the wastegates. and pulled pulled the afc out.

When you say pulled the afc out your talking about the foot correct? If you don't mind what pump are you running and what's all done to it?

sent from my SAMSUNG CAPTIVATE using tapatalk

The pump came off phil Taylors drag truck. Full cuts flat top barrels. 600cc of fuel. Idk what else

Sweet! That's a huge jump in power for just removing the afc. those boost leaks must have been pretty bad. Can't wait to see that thing runs 10s!!!

sent from my SAMSUNG CAPTIVATE using tapatalk

Your DDP's must be 5x16 to run as clean as you did with no plate. I am sure you put a good nitrous kit on it though too. Looks like a great combo as is.

Well I Dynoed the Dually Friday morning.

720 on fuel
815 on one stage
897 on 2 stages

My best et was an 11.09 today with both stages armed
Ran an 11.3 last week @630 hp

Best mph today was 128!
Last week was 118-119

Based off times and egt's I don't think nx was working right. 1800egt's

Had a fun trip tho. Blew a boot almost every pass. Dad did some riggin in the pits to keep her going. But I got lucky and won pro street at the Nhrda race.

Please find 2 more mph so you can completely bag on David Lott and get him to bring Snow White again. LOL When are you running it again?

Not sure Danny. I'd like to do some testing before the shootout next weekend but doesn't look like it. I should be there for that one

Congrats man that is a cool truck! Can't wait to see it in the 10s.

10.99 @125 with only 67 psi. Also a soft launch, leaving at 10psi . Broke on that pass so couldn't make any more.

congrats man! Finally got her in the 10s!!!

sent from your moms phone!

Back