New Race fuel

The oxygen content is a estimate till we get a true spec sheet done on the final fuel. It is the same stuff that they add to some alchol fuels. another good thing about it is it will be around 8-10 bucks per gallon.After all the money many of you guys spend on your trucks & then all the money spent on travel, wouldnt you spend 25 more dollars per event to be running the same thing every trip as well as add 30 hp? I know I would . Some of the other stuff we were playing with was going to come in at more that twice that amount.
This fuel shouldnt be feared. It will be for sale to anyone. There is a need for a better fuel diesel motorsports. It is a shame to pull up to the petro & fuel up with god knows what after the amount of money that is put into many of these trucks ect. We are also selling a separate "pony" tank that you can mount in the bed of the truck so thatyou can get to the track & run the good stuff & then drive home on the regular stuff.
Thank you & I will be back in touch soon

VE low injection pressure + Big Funny Car John's super Oxygenated Diesel Fuel = Me with a big Smile on my face!

Im interested in testing. I have a engine dyno and chassis dyno availible for testing purposes. Testing can be done with what ever CR engine you prefer, cummins or d-max.

John we would be very interested in the fuel as a tester and also in buying it and maybe selling it for you up here in Canada PM me some more info on it if you could.

Thanks

Aaron

Bump!!! Is it available yet or did I miss that memo. Just wondering because Sunoco is coming out with a Performance diesel now. It is 65 cetane and about $9 a gallon. :poke:

How about just buying biodiesel 11% oxygen and anywhere from 50-80 cetane and less then half the price. If anyone is interested let me know i make astm d6751-08 certified biodiesel...registered with epa/irs too so you know the fuel is as good or better than what you buy at gas stations.

Hey John, how is this fuel working with the CR fuel systems? :poke:

Isnt it a proven fact that biodiesel makes less power than regular diesel.

Not necessarily. Sure there are fewer BTUs in biodiesel, but you defiantly are burning more of what is in there…for one it has 11% oxygen compared to diesel, so it has more oxygen available. Also, it has higher cetane allowing it to burn much more completely. Whether or not you make more or less power with biodiesel depends on the setup mainly it depends on how much you are over fueling. On a stock truck biodiesel should make less power because injectors are not flowing an excess of fuel, but when you turn it up to the point that there is too much fuel and not enough air biodiesel will in many cases make more power than regular diesel because it burns more completely. Timing also has a lot to do with it you cannot run 30 degrees timing plus 70 cetane biodiesel and expect good results.
I know when I had a stock powerstroke I noticed less power but with the setup in my sig I cannot “feel” any loss which really means nothing until I can take it to the track or dyno and prove it which I am hoping to be able to get on a dyno this winter and ill let you know the results.

I've tried bean fuel...at the end of the day them beans is still cow food! LOL

biodiesel will in many cases make more power than regular diesel because it burns more completely. Timing also has a lot to do with it you cannot run 30 degrees timing plus 70 cetane biodiesel and expect good results.

i never ever thought about adjusting my timing according to my biodiesel im running 18.5 thanks for bringing that to light:charger:
also how hard was it to get reg with irs and astm certified

Im running 16 degrees timing and it works really well, i get better milage with biodiesel compaired to regular, I never could do that with my powerstroke. EPA and IRS are not too bad if your a small producer...you can sorta "fly below the radar" Depends on your state and local governments too. Hopefully all your neighbors like you, or they can shut you down. ASTM certified just depends on your fuel quality, i passed the test on the first time. You'll want to its $1200-$1700. It is not that difficult but ive seen guys running unwashed biodiesel claiming it is just as good...which is not close to being true. Do you at a minimum do a 3/27 test and soap test? If not then i imagine your not making good biodiesel.

Back