new suspension

01dodgediesel

well just got done installing my carli 2.0 kit in my 01 dodge 2500 today and it rides like a dream compared to stock.it also has a good stance. i gained 3" in the front and about 1 and a half in the back.in the back i cut a old stock leaf and used it as a spacer so the truck did not look hose up. anyways i figured i would post so if any other guys out there where looking into leveling kits for 2nd gens. i give carli an a plus. worth every penny.

I have the starter kit on my 2nd gen and I have to agree the ride is awsome. And yes I have been off-road with mine and had all 6 tires in the air at the same time and it landed very controlled only thing I need is the limiter straps for the front axle. Two thumbs up the carli!!!!

have not been off road yet i still have to put the limiter straps on and i want to go over the bolts one more time

You're going to love the ride offroad!!! Just be careful not to push things too hard without trussing the front axle!

I have the 2.65 kit and love it!!

ry%3D400

--Eric

Awsome pic wish I has some pics from when I had my dually aired out felt awsome even with just the starter kit!

I heard a dixie horn going off in my head when i saw that pic

I heard a dixie horn going off in my head when i saw that pic

And I heard a train horn once...literally! I make it a habit of jumping the tracks every chance I get when driving through the area. A few months ago, I was about to prepare to jump the tracks when I heard a train horn blowing. The red lights starting flashing, and I only had a moment to make a decision. I was about 10 seconds away, and floored it. The laggy sps66 wasn't spooling right away, but I didn't have time to downshift, and then upshift again. I stayed in it and let it spool. My wife was in the car behind me. She said all she saw was two red taillights through the thick back smoke as the truck was in the air over the tracks...the warning arms were already started on their way down and nearly missed the truck.

Dumb move on my part, but I'm sure the train engineer had never seen anything like that before! I only wish I would've had my set of train horns wired up and I would've laid on them hard as I was flyin through the air in a cloud of diesel smoke!

Hell ya man I miss those types of train tracks theyve smoothed out all of the ones by me. :(

Carli 2.0 truck pics?

01 dodge you wouldnt happen to have some pictures of your truck now that the Carli 2.0 is installed. My brother & I have been talking about this kit for my 99 & I am interested to see the stance.

Thank you!

coming out from the camp grounds at beech bend raceway there is a great hill to jump off of. I also have a set of train track like this by my house I love to jump everything i'm driving.

Back