New T/C

haz-mat19

I got a new T/C put in finally. I got a triple disk from David Goerend. The truck gets out of the hole a lot better and it does not slip anymore:rockwoot: . I should have done it a long time ago, the credit card took a hit, but thats why I work two jobs:doh: . Now for more power:1tooth:

Tell ya' what Haz, when you get ready for injectors gimme a holler, I have a hook up :D

Glad to see you finally get a TQ, lord knows you needed it LOL Can you tell any difference with the box on level 1 vs. level 5 now?

This is exactly wht i was warning you about when you borrowed my VA and you assured me you just wanted to turn it up a little, Now look at you

Billy, yes I can tell the differnce, it is more responsive now. I will let you know when I plan on some injectors, thanks

Tim, I got a triple disk from David Goerend

John, I am still going for mileage, I still get 18-19, hopefully more now that I do not slip so much:rockwoot:

Chris, not yet but some injectors would be nice for somemore power, yah yah yahLOL LOL

Dude I forgot to ask. I think its around 1500, 1600. I do know its a lot better then before. When I talk to him I will ask and I will let you know.

Just go fire up the truck, drop it in 4wd and stand on the gas and breaks...the RPM at which the motor levels out is your stall speed

Make sure you don't shut it down hot, let it cool the fluid after you do this......:aiwebs_029:

And the controller addition was sweet as hell after I installed and set the mph to lock it, I can either have the controller lock it or I have a manual switch over-ride that lock them 5 discs:bow: up right when I switch it.. :bow:

I have the controller pre-set to lock the converter @ around 26-27mph.:evil

I have 3 additional switches for my lock up controller, one is to arm it.

It was WORTH IT!:evil

Last edited:
Back