New to the Site

Hired Gun

Just wanted to say hey from Kentucky. I have not had a chance to look at the site much, but have heard good things from other Comp members.

Welcome and where abouts is milford. Im from mt washington its a little ways south of louisville.

I am in between central and Northern Kentucky. About 18 miles east of cynthiana, and 30 miles south of Maysville, Kentucky. I am 50 minutes from Lexington, or Cincinnati, Ohio. It would have been easier to say in BFE HAHAHAHA

Good to see ya over here Jared. Really sorry I missed ya this weekend. You went to bed too early and I was helping out homeless people increase their aluminum can count!

Truck looks great btw

I had a good reason to go to bed early man.:poke: I called you Saturday night when we got to the pull. Liked your music to wait by.:thankyou2:
Thanks for the compliments man. I now need to do more go fast goodies. Smarty alone just isnt making it go fast enough. LOL

You were not the one in the rental that went to jail are you? I read about that on another site, I just figured it was you.:hehe:

I had a good reason to go to bed early man.:poke: I called you Saturday night when we got to the pull. Liked your music to wait by.:thankyou2:
Thanks for the compliments man. I now need to do more go fast goodies. Smarty alone just isnt making it go fast enough. LOL

You were not the one in the rental that went to jail are you? I read about that on another site, I just figured it was you.:hehe:

A very good reason to go to bed early! I did not go to jail but did see the offender and what happened and it was pretty impressive.

Just wanted to say hey from Kentucky. I have not had a chance to look at the site much, but have heard good things from other Comp members.

GUNNIE!!! 'BOUT D@MN TIME!:rockwoot::Cheer:

Sorry I missed you this weekend buddy, oh and your timing Saturday morning....immpecable.:kick::hehe::bang

You going to Thunder in Muncie?

Thanks Chris. Long time no talk my friend. Sorry Mark:bang It does happen sometimes.

I am going to try and make Muncie. Depends on School. If we ever get our days made up from the winter time.:rules:

Milford?!?! you have to know our farm then. We are on 19 right after 165...with all of the longhorns lol. we also cut a lot of hay in milford down by the baseball field. Glad to see you here

I sure do Longhorn. That is a great set up. I drive by there everyday to teach in Mason County. I use to play baseball down at the ball park. Good to have a neighbor.

I sure do Longhorn. That is a great set up. I drive by there everyday to teach in Mason County. I use to play baseball down at the ball park. Good to have a neighbor.

Thank you, it sure has been a transformation...im sure you can tell by driving by everyday. But we are finally starting to make some money rather than throw it all away every year lol

Back