New Tranny

02 dodge4x4 5.9

Not Through Yet
hey im getting my pennys together for a new suncoast trans

u guys opinion what all should i get in it

been told to go with 89% convertor
what else

my trans is still good only got round 50 k on it an it holds up gret for what i put it threw but i want a suncoast now

i drive crazy like we all do
i pull heavy
i pull real heavy
an i pull extremley heavy
not scared to hook to anything thats in reason
just ask my springs an back bumper hitch on my flatbed

only thing that worries me is that one day when im haveing to drag one of my toters through mud/sand/ditch is its gonna break something then ill be **** out of luck then so before that happens we gonna up the ante then im gonna add me sum power to my truck probably gonna buy a new one an have this as a extra
so let me hear it all will be apreciated
ben

dusty can build trannies well, not doubt, but in this case, seeing as how Benji lives in south Alabama and is less than 3 hours from both Sunccast and Jeff Garmon, I'd go with one of those. Benji, you should at least go with a TC, VB, extreme duty rebuild, and billet input along with all new electronics, if yo ucan afford to, get the flexplate and more billet.

Flexplate is a must for you Benji......a must. You might even want to tell Ron about your HEAVY loads, ALTO Clutches don't like slip. ;)

10-4 im gonna call them on monday an get me a firm price an hopefully get it down there here very shortly gonna be putting in a few bank mods so ill just be down the road . thanks

Back