New Turbosmart E-BOV Diesel system

The intent of this device (from day #1) was to vent intake pressure when lifting off the throttle. The fact that there is no TB on a diesel engine does not preclude it from seeing massive off-throttle intake pressure spikes especially when turbo upgrades are done.

We have been working on this for over two years now including Kurt's truck, daily driven fleet trucks, etc.

We have seen major reductions in thrust bearing wear and turbo failures.

It can be triggered by TPS or using one of the auxilliary inputs (ground switch).

After over two years of testing and refining, it was time to release it to the public. It works very well or we would'nt waste our time.

Kurt had a big problem and the Turbo Smart E-Boost BOV fixed his problem with the barking. It is a very good product. I'm going to save my pennies to get one also!

The intent of this device (from day #1) was to vent intake pressure when lifting off the throttle. The fact that there is no TB on a diesel engine does not preclude it from seeing massive off-throttle intake pressure spikes especially when turbo upgrades are done.

We have been working on this for over two years now including Kurt's truck, daily driven fleet trucks, etc.

We have seen major reductions in thrust bearing wear and turbo failures.

It can be triggered by TPS or using one of the auxilliary inputs (ground switch).

After over two years of testing and refining, it was time to release it to the public. It works very well or we would'nt waste our time.
My turbo would not have went 2 years with out turbosmart thank you gays! Now playing with there EBOOST2 :bow: Man i love this EBOOST2!!!!!

Turbo bark can be decreased by blankets on turbine housing and manifold...

I run blankets on both. Hasn't done a thing for bark with my ED 66/73/13ss.

I need to figure out what I wanna do with this Banks CAC. upgrade to something else or maybe just replace the high-ram with something cleaner and fitted for this e-bov.

how does the price compare to a bd? i have their kit now, but the electronics died. id be interested in a whole kit if u can shoot me a PM.

Thanks

Back