Newman pulls 10-20-07

Are we pulling in newman on the 27th?????????? I talked to Mike a few days ago and he said if the 20th was a pull there would be no pull on the 27th.

Nope, no pull on the 27th. Looks like the season is over:( . I guess that's ok though, because I have a lot of work to do on my truck over the winter. I'll have video up from the 20th in a little bit.

sorry to hear there are no more pulls this year. I also have work to do on my trk. I'm hoping to be out of stock class next year. It all depends on $$$$$$.

I haven't had time to get the video up because Ive been workin 14 hour days(tryin to make some money so I could spend a lot on my truck over the winter:D ) There was only about 6-7 diesels. Toms truck was broke before it even left his house, and they found out when it got there. I'll let him tell you about it as I'm not even sure what it was, maybe pinion bearings? So craig didn't even get to pull.

SMOKIN93 said:
Toms truck was broke before it even left his house, and they found out when it got there. I'll let him tell you about it as I'm not even sure what it was, maybe pinion bearings? So craig didn't even get to pull.

No, it was broke before it left the shop, it was fine when it left my house......:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

-Tom

Tcolesanti said:
No, it was broke before it left the shop, it was fine when it left my house......:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

-Tom

It sure did look good when Craig was doing burnouts on the street with your truck untill it broke..

Back