Nice article in Diesel World

triton

Scarlet Fever
Congrats on the FULL length article in the August issue of Diesel World. Looks like Chris spent the whole day with you building a trans. Nice mention of Phillis too !

Chris, I'm not real happy about the cover and full length article in this issue. Mine would have looked and read so much better :) LOL

Yep saw it myself and bought me a copy to stick in the center console so if anyone ask "Who built your trans?" I will just let them take a read. Loving my Trans and its loving the Adrenaline/Smarty stack!

Congrats on the FULL length article in the August issue of Diesel World. Looks like Chris spent the whole day with you building a trans. Nice mention of Phillis too !

Chris, I'm not real happy about the cover and full length article in this issue. Mine would have looked and read so much better :) LOL

Sorry Ty... But your cover feature and article that I did shoot and write looked good didn't it????

Actually I think I was there for two full days for that article...

yes, it did Chris :) I was just ribbing you about this issue. There's a mega cab on the cover with a nice spread inside.

Back