Nitro Gears???

Cummins41

Anybody ever tried Nitro Gears or got any input on them?? We have tried about every brand in my 2.5 truck and looking for better options. This last set I got 5 passes out of... They were motives. uploadfromtaptalk1445347584713.jpguploadfromtaptalk1445347643211.jpg

I think Dan Vallance went back to DANA and has had more passes on his than anything else he tried. Or your just making to much powa for 2.5

Some say dana are good an some say they are no different. Jason Hill only got 1 pass out of the dana's he ran

Set up and track conditions have a lot to do with life of the gears. We have 3 passes on the set currently in the truck. But if it were on a real tacky track, who knows. I can tell you the dana gears set up differently then the aftermarket ones, we are currently running basically oem set up spec's. There are some small cracks visible.

That Fat A$$ should really help the breakage issue...:eek: Figured if we're going to Beans and taking a knife to a gun fight, we best make it a sharp knife! :cool:

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1445455116619.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1445455116619.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I tried a set of nitros and they lasted 4 hooks, they looked just like a motive gear side by side but mine were for a AAM 11.5

We ended up just goin back with what we have been using. But Gonna try setting it up a little looser cause it appears is grinding the teeth and not getting enough oil in there.

Back