Nitrous Express- NEW SITE SPONSOR !

Timbeaux

Administrator and Head Thread Derailer
One of the easiest ways to gain horsepower for your rig is the use of Nitrous Oxide. Nitrous Express is an Industry leader in Nitrous Oxide applications, and we here at Competition Diesel would like to welcome NX as our newest Site Sponsor!
At Nitrous Express we have only one goal, to provide every customer with a safe reliable nitrous system that will exceed all expectations. This explains why NX has a nitrous system for every motorized vehicle on earth. We achieve this by exhaustive research and development of "Next Generation" nitrous products. We are proud of the fact that 98% of all NX products are made in the U.S.A. We hate poor quality and use only the finest components in our systems. we listen to our customers to gauge our success. If we are falling short of our goals, we redouble our efforts. We invite all customers or prospective customers to log on to our web site and register both compliments and complaints.

You can visit thier website at www.nitrousexpress.com *nx*

Thanks again guys! :thankyou2:

Competition Diesel Staff and Admin

Last edited:
Thanks Guys, I'm already a customer for life.
DSC00079.JPG

Welcome! Glad to have you here!

I just came in to post special pricing and information on your NXD11110
NXd Stacker System COMPLETE WITH 15LB BOTTLE that I spoke with Josh about, last week and saw this thread.

You couldn't of picked a better forum to join. These guys are top-notch!

Thanks,
Vivian

Nice....I think I need that new two stage kit.....(.125 x 2)

*nx*

Hey Brian,

Welcome to Compdiesel.

If you need anything from NX, we'll be more than happy to set you up.

DJ :evil

Thanks NX! I had a bit of trouble getting warranty for a progressive controller once, but in the end you had the correct parts to me for no extra cost.

brandon.

Back