Nitrous for spool up.

yeah my charger has no gate at all.

a .052 is like a 125hp shot isnt it?

Correct man, mine is a .036 which is a 50hp pill. I havent gotten to spray mine yet, its mounted in my truck box and i have no bottle heater and its been HELLA cold here lately..... Not the most knowlagable on nitrous, and like this thread alot,... Good info guys keep it coming

when are you pushing it? Low boost WOT, or after the turbo is lit?

i forgot to mention i would also have it on a WOT switch, dont want it spraying if im not in it all the way.

I am a manual as well, so i will be just pushing mine at low boost and no nitrous at WOT, Strickly just to getting it going..... Mine button is mounted to my shifter and is very easy to push with no extra effort of lookin or trying to find it to push.

i might have to do a push button on the shifter as well.

got any pics of yours?

I do on my phone but i have no idea how to post them, you can pm me your e mail and you can post them up if you want ?

I never realized that was that big of a shot, wonder what a .088 equates to?I really like the control with having mine on the horn button you never have to take your hand off the wheel and you don't have to wire in a relay or fuse since it already has it all.

I never realized that was that big of a shot, wonder what a .088 equates to?I really like the control with having mine on the horn button you never have to take your hand off the wheel and you don't have to wire in a relay or fuse since it already has it all.

i dont know how id like the horn button with a 5 speed.

Thats true. The only problem i see with a shifter button is if you forget to shut it off after a run. Unless you rig some kind of momentary on switch.

Cool well let us know how it works out for ya. Once you push that button the first time you will wanna push it everytime the truck moves lol. Good luck

the nitrous gasers say a .065 is a 150hp jet. i am sure its not with a diesel?

i am running a 52 jet to spool(S480 over S595). 1st stage is 95jet,2nd stage is 75jet. 1st comes on at 30psi 2nd comes on 2.0 sec later. i have a button on my shifter that is held in as is i am staging, as soon as i let go of the button i get 1st stage and release the brakes.

unfortunately for me, wont get to try this until next season. having a hard time finding work and putting food on the table as it is.

How much does that aid you murph? Pretty noticable?

Well FINALLY sprayed it.... 50hp shot is not enough to get mine spinning. Helped a bit, but not enough, gonna try a 80hp, and 130 hp and see if they arent too much.

Back