Nitrous setups????

I think when you're trying to stage, you don't want/need the "cooling" effect of the nitrous, you are simply trying to raise the O2 content of the intake air. Honestly, too cool of an intake charge will hurt you when spooling, I'll bet the best location for spoolup is a fogger jet just outside the air cleaner. That way the turbo(s) can heat the air/nitrous mixture a little and you still end up with an oxygen rich intake charge.

I think when you're trying to stage, you don't want/need the "cooling" effect of the nitrous, you are simply trying to raise the O2 content of the intake air. Honestly, too cool of an intake charge will hurt you when spooling, I'll bet the best location for spoolup is a fogger jet just outside the air cleaner. That way the turbo(s) can heat the air/nitrous mixture a little and you still end up with an oxygen rich intake charge.

Nitrous has to get to 570*F before it separates into Nitrogen and Oxygen. Hopefully the air charge will never get that hot during spool.

Paul

Why not just weld a bung in between each turbo. For now just put both stages right where the plumbing goes into the engine, later when you get a good feel for the setup on motor and start to play with the nitrous you can try it like that then move 1 stage to between the turbos and see how you like it.

Then again I like trying different setups to see exactly what I like.

Back