nitto mud grapplers

Smoking S

They still back ordered in a 35x12.50-16? Any other tires that compare to them? What about dick cepek crushers? Just worried they would be too hard?

I run Mickey's. The new ATZs are awesome on, and off the road. Without the loud mud bogging sound.

So how wide to go on a street stock class truck?
Other stock trucks with duals have a lot more tread on the ground, so with my single rear wheel I'm thinking of 325/65/18 which only puts down about 11 1/2" inches of tread on the ground.
Currently I have Nitto Terra Grapplers in 295 width and 10.75 " on the ground.

I ran crushers a couple years ago and didn't care for them at all. Tread was like a rock. Just my personal experience, you may have better luck with them than I did.

I run Terra grapplers on my CR, they are siped and pretty soft. Bite is pretty good.

Is there even any evidence these things are the thing to do? I know guys are using them, but are you sure its not a case of follow the leader?

Cut tires would have solved all these stupid tire debates! I sold my DOT tires and seriously contemplating never buying another set. Just run where they allow cuts till everyone figures out the DOT tires are a waist of money which will be next year im guessing since PPL was seriously leaning that way. The tire game is ridiculous. All these tires including STS and BFG stay on back order and that drives the cost way up on the ones sitting out there.

Last edited:
Cut tires would have solved all these stupid tire debates! I sold my DOT tires and seriously contemplating never buying another set. Just run where they allow cuts till everyone figures out the DOT tires are a waist of money which will be next year im guessing since PPL was seriously leaning that way. The tire game is ridiculous. All these tires including STS and BFG stay on back order and that drives the cost way up on the ones sitting out there.

I got the impression that PPL and the folks at the meeting were fine with the DOT tire. There was some discussion about "cutting" and "truing" tires.

I got the impression that PPL and the folks at the meeting were fine with the DOT tire. There was some discussion about "cutting" and "truing" tires.

Well at the Silver series hook in Pa and then at Rudy's, John Meers from my understanding was all for the cuts

Well at the Silver series hook in Pa and then at Rudy's, John Meers from my understanding was all for the cuts

im on the fence about cut tires. personally I'd rather run dot tires. but on the same hand if im running cut tires misewell have one or 2 more large framed holesets under the hood.

Back