no it's doesn't make power but, is very handy >>>

triton

Scarlet Fever
with Tim's permission I wanted to post this for every one to take a gander at.

I'm helping the guys that bought this business as he's a full time fire fighter and hasn't been able to find time to deal with it.

I wanted to show you guys the " Gate Assist " because it's a real benefit to our very heavy tail gates. My wife thinks it's the greatest thing since sliced bread as she's able to let the gate up and down with only a pinky finger.

These shocks are custom made in Germany with the hardware made locally. They can only be bought in bulk because of where they're from and how they're made. As with many thing made in Germany, they're of very high quality and built to last but, the price also does reflect it.

You can open the tail gate and let it go... it hydraulically lowers ( slowly ) all the way down. Then to close it, it's only a matter of taking your pinky and lifting. It practically lifts itself !

If anyone is interested you're welcome to PM me or go to my web store for the purchase. Myself nor the owner of Gate Assist are making any money by selling these, I only want to offer some cool stuff that isn't found every where. I have a couple other products on my site for the same reason.

http://shop.blackpatchdiesel.com/pro...1&productId=16

here's a link to the... Gate Assist

There is another gate lift on the market called the " EZ down " don't be fooled by this one as it's a one way operation and doesn't operate near as well. one reason for the price difference.

Back