Now that TS has come and gone...

WYODodge

Politically Un-Correct
Now that TS has come and gone, and for those of us who were unable to attend the big event in KY due to all the varied circumstances (ex. deployed military), I for one am looking forward to what seems to be the next "main event" equal in size to the KY showing...

Bandimere, CO!!!!

Been trolling 'round the net looking for info... Can't seem to find much except for a one day only ATS event in July on Bandimere's event schedule.

Anyone out there that can share some knowledge?

:thankyou2: :Cheer:

Diesiel nationals at IRP in indianapolis at the end of may is a pretty big 2 day event. And you cant forget about the diesel extravaganza in terra haute,indiana at the end of august.

I heard the other event to go to would be the Scheid's Diesel Extravaganza in August. Heard the cops are diesel friendly and there is all sorts of "racing" in the Terra Haute... LOL

I heard the other event to go to would be the Scheid's Diesel Extravaganza in August. Heard the cops are diesel friendly and there is all sorts of "racing" in the Terra Haute... LOL

Yes plenty of racing burnouts etc at Terre haute.

I will second IRP is bigger and more friedly cops. Heck I gave one a beer and he drank it why a guy was switching tires to do more burnouts. We used his spot light for light at the Warehouse.

thread took immediate wrong turn...

Guys and Gals.......

Though the info on events in or near the Ohio Valley is appreciated....

The intended purpose of this thread is to look for info on 2-3 day events WEST of The Great River (MS River)... more specifically the Western half of Central Time Zone and all of Mountain Time Zone beyond July 1st.

Trips for a one/two day event 1-2/3rds of the US away just arn't feasible for a lot of us on here @ the cost of airfare/rental/hotel or $4.++ per gallon with the camper/various type of trailer in tow. :doh:

Thank you for your time.

I know how you feel about missing things. I do it constantly. lol

4 Oct Phoenix, AZ Diesel in the Desert (2nd Annual)

Discount at the Hampton Inn right by the track.
It will be an all day event at the track that Saturday, but the party gets started a day or so prior to that. There is a few of us military folks that attended last year.

Thanks Ammo...

I know how you feel about missing things. I do it constantly. lol

4 Oct Phoenix, AZ Diesel in the Desert (2nd Annual)

Discount at the Hampton Inn right by the track.
It will be an all day event at the track that Saturday, but the party gets started a day or so prior to that. There is a few of us military folks that attended last year.

Dude! I would be thrilled to link up with you cats for this event on my Birthday no less......

However still, it's hard to justify the leave time and expense for a single day event (I'm certain your well versed in that)... my mapping program tells me it would be 1k+ miles one way from Cheyenne. :doh:

Perhaps @ another event somewhere a little more central to us all... I completely missed :what: the ATS showing or what ever it may have been @ Bandimere (Denver area) last summer. Knew nothing about it til a week after... :mad:

I'll have to look into the "Weekend On Edge"... though S.L.C. is about the same distance for you and your buds as Phoenix is for me.

Do you know of anything for northern NM, northwestern TX, southern CO, or maybe even Moab area?

Anyone got something else to offer after July 1st for M.T.Z. or Western C.T.Z?

Surely there is a 4th of July event somewhere in this region?

2 day or all weekenders (Fri-Sun) PLEASE!

Utah Diesel Nationals Aug 16th Rocky Mountain Raceway. It is only a one day event though. Not sure about weekend on the Edge, last year was just a drag thing, and Wide Open Performance had a dyno day.

Back