NTPA picking up 3.0 class.

jchilgy44

Pro pit vehicle operator
Took them long enough to pick it up. Must be all those people at the fairs wanting to see some diesel trucks finally got to them. Should make for some really good events depending on what shows pick the class up.

Are they going to stick to a set of rules? Around here it seems the pulls have all dwindled from pullers losing interest more so than lack of event planning.

By the looks of the rules they posted on facebook it will be PPL rules.

so it's the old 2.6 class that turned into ODL 3.0 smooth rather than the 3.0 class that got turned into a 3.6 class?

I looked for the rules and the class announcement on NTPA and Facebook, but can't find anything. Does anyone have a link to the info? Thanks!

I thought I had seen the rules basically just allowed big rear ends.

I thought I had seen the rules basically just allowed big rear ends.

They went back and edited it after the copy and paste from PPLS rulebook didn't work as planned LOL

I am excited to see NTPA get on the bandwagon finally.

Where are they going to have this class all pulling?

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

They let 4 of us pull in Waverly,iowa ,tho they turned one away even tho he pulls with other groups .they had 3 techs under each of our trucks tho and some of there rules are little diff then. We were actually all 2.6/3.0 smooth bore trucks pulling in there 3.0 class but none ever show up so we filled in

3.0 and 3.6 (Limited Pro and Pro Stock respectively) will be a State and Regional class. The Super Stock trucks will now be Grand National. Each State or Region will be different depending on how many locations get sold.

Where are they going to have this class all pulling?

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Back