NTPA truck pull Sept.4 Sandwich,IL

we'll be there pulling along with Erick Stacey and im pretty sure Curt Haisley maybe Shane Kellogg

Looking forward to seeing the truck in action again,it looked good at Scheids.

The 4x4 trucks, are those diesel or gas? Street class? Better question is can I pull you know my truck?

Matt no you would not be able to pull your truck there.There will be no street class.

They do have a wicked jump for you though.Just kidding.

Are you going to make theTri county fair in Mendota this Sunday?
It is NOT an ISP pull starts at 6:00 pm.

Tri county fair

Interested in the pull. From around the quad cities, and looking for a pull this weekend. Pretty vague on rules. Is it local only? I've pulled ISP some, Same kind of rules, or is it bone stock?:thankyou2:

The tri county fair is not a bone stock class.Not exactly sure on rules but I know you can run traction bars not sure on hanging weight.

Called the fair Supr. about the tri county pull, He basically said he did not want hanging weight, kinda unclear on traction bars (basically if it daily drives it is ok), but was big on not trailering trucks into the pull?? We always bring trailer, but will unload outside of town I guess. Hope to make it up there Sun night. "Howling" looks like a good running Dmax, look forward to meeting you up there if u go. Jeff "wild manic"

03 Dmax CC EFI Live tuned with McRat, M/A Comp Tranny & Torque Con., TC Brace, Fass, BD Manifold, Cognito Sleeves & Braces.:D

Back