Nv5600 bellhousing

From the tip of input shaft to where the release bearing stop on the retainer.
How much the input shaft stick out from bellhousing ,lenght of exposed spline and lenght of pilot on input shaft

I'll get it for you tomorrow. I've got to open the garage door to get to the other side of the truck where the trans is and it's cold :lolly:

Do you want the measurement to the face of throw out bearing when the clutch is engaged or dis-engaged?

Remove the throwout from fork...put the bearing back on retainer and push it as far as you can and mesure from there please..it will give the avaliable space in the bellhousing

Remove the throwout from fork...put the bearing back on retainer and push it as far as you can and mesure from there please..it will give the avaliable space in the bellhousing

If you're trying to figure available space, wouldn't you need the fork in there, with the throw out bearing assembly in place and the hydro slave/pushrod attached at "near" full compression?

Otherwise, with the bearing only, it may appear that there is more room than there actually is, because I don't think that the T.O. bearing assembly actually bottoms on the input retainer when the clutch slave and fork are all properly assembled.

Mark.

tip of input shaft to where the release bearing stop on the retainer - 5.313"
input shaft stick out from bellhousing - 1.1"
length of exposed spline - 1.860"
length of pilot on input shaft - 1.175"

Didn't grab the picture. The throw out bearing measurement may have a 1/10" more, if that, just from the gunk being built up behind it.

Back