NV5600 Trans

00 black ram

Cummin's Enthusiast
I have a NV5600 with the big input shaft, there is nothing wrong with the gears, shafts, or bearings. THe only problem with the transmission is that it grinds going into 5th, 6th, and reverse. It grinds instead of rakes, it doesn't kick back out of gear and you don't have to force it. I am wanting a NV4500 with big input and the parts to swap it over. Or I'll sell it for $1500. It is out of the truck right now, PM me and I'll give you my number and I can give you more info on the trans. This is perfectly fine trans besides the synchro's. I am located in WV

If I didn't just rebuild my NV4500, I'd be all over that thing. Good Seller!

I have a 96 sled puller that I might have the motor sold and will be parting out the truck, and I am looking for a nv5600 to drop into my 09 and ditch the 68rfe, the nv4500 has the bigger billet input shaft from southbend, if the motor sales and not the whole truck, I will swap you, so if you still have it when I am ready Ill get ahold of you.

Did the trans have the 1 3/8" input originally or was it upgraded? Reason I ask is rumor has it the synchro's are no longer availible for the older nv5600's that came equipped with 1 1/4" input.

KMKdiesel, let me know. I have some guys here local kicking around.

It is an early NV5600, I changed the input to the big input.

Located in Ravenswood, WV. But the Trans is no longer for sale.

Thanks Matt

Back