OBX Thanks

chromedome1

Diesel for life.
As a sponsor of the OBX Diesel Challange, I would like to thank everyone who showed interest in this event even as the rain came. Special thanks to pro street trucks that made a great showing including R. Hilton, Stuckey Racing, TS Performance, Buck & Jess, aswell as Schied for a great dragster showing. Also a thanks to David and the "Dyno" who braved rain and mud to put on a show. Thanks to all!:rockwoot:

I would like to second that motion........ even with the rain we had a good time and enjoyed spending time with those that braved the rain with us.

I would like to second that motion........ even with the rain we had a good time and enjoyed spending time with those that braved the rain with us.

I have to agree. even though the event had to be cancelled, everyone who hung around had a great time. I met alot of nice folks. And I would like to say thanks to Jess and Buck and everyone else involved for the great hospitality they provided for everyone. Once again thanks guys. Steve B.

As a sponsor of the OBX Diesel Challange, I would like to thank everyone who showed interest in this event even as the rain came. Special thanks to pro street trucks that made a great showing including R. Hilton, Stuckey Racing, TS Performance, Buck & Jess, aswell as Schied for a great dragster showing. Also a thanks to David and the "Dyno" who braved rain and mud to put on a show. Thanks to all!:rockwoot:
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Well said Stephen! I agree with you 100%

And I want to SINCERELY THANK YOU for allowing Brandon and I to stay there in your other house saving us the cost of a motel room! I also enjoyed the breakfast with you guys! Thanks again buddy!

----------
Sincerely,

John_P

OBX Event

The Ohio crew had a good time and will be back in 09! We did manage to go to the beach and get some sea shells. My son justin(8 years old) did manage to get a little shark in a glass jar as his "New Pet". You should have seen the look on Momma's face when he showed here that! Thanks Jess and everyone who tried. Jeff

i would like to thank jess and buck for letting the nrhda be part of this event , and i agree with everyone though it got rained out there still was a great showing for competitors and freinds

though we did get rained out jess and buck drove 3 hours today to run the truck and ran into problems just cant get a break this weekend

So then it happened a comp d versus nhrda rental cars drag race death match with the loser buying dinner and drinks

We lets just say i hope that the comp d boys liked there dinner and drinks cause me and chris ended up eating crow although on our defense we had a pt cruiser to their dodge challanger

Thanks again see you next year at obx

We had a great time, just wish we could have gotten to see some action, other than the embarrassment that the NHRDA rental car took..LOL

All in good fun Randy.

Sux you guys got rained out. Glad you all managed to have some fun, even if it was a little wet out there.

Thats the best part about racing:
If you win and want to celebrate, there's beer.
If you lose and want to sulk, there's beer.
If you get rained out and still want to have a good time, there's your old friend beer!

Best enjoyed with friends.:Cheer:

We'll do the sun dance for you guys a little longer next time.:snoop:

Stephen,that you???????Sure wish I would of let Jess get the track prepped for another pass friday night!!!I do believe those elusive 6sec. runs are very much in jeperdy of being made!!!:evil:evil Kentucky will be the place to make it happen(I HOPE).See you there.....Russell

I would like to thank Jess & Buck for all the good hospitality that they provided . We still had a great time. Even tho the event was rained out, there was plenty of entertainment ! Also met a lot of nice folks.

Steve

is TS,garmon,darren & everyone gonna be there again? so close togather with the TS race just being over???

Back