ODRA/NADM Texas Diesel Roundup Oct 15

ODRA/NADM Texas Diesel Roundup Oct 15 at North Star Dragway with Drag Racing and Sled Pulling!

Yes, that is right we are not going back to Crandall but north of Dallas to Denton, TX.

Top Ten Reasons to move:
10. Hotels are closer - plenty at each exit
9. more eating and drinking places close to track
8. experienced drag strip personnel & tower
7. stable, been there a while
6. diesel friendly, will be running quarterly diesel events
5. building permanent CLAY sled track
4. OK, AR, & MO diesel heads are closer
3. clean facility
2. junk yard next door for quick parts

and the number one reason . . .

1. reasonable rates so we can afford to keep coming back to Texas and expand the programs there!

We are all about trying to grow Diesel Motorsports in Texas and the surrounding areas. Working with local companies and individuals helps NADM gauge what will work best for all!

Looking forward to coming back, and I found a great place for breakfast in Senger!

Welcome to Dallas Raceway
Contact the Track | Dallas Raceway

It would be more realistic if the #1 reason said:

1] That even if we payed double this year for the track that the owner would'nt allow us back after our showing and conduct last year.

...But I can see that, that does not sound as good for sure. I hope Denton works out great this year, I'd recommend a good talking to everyone about thier conduct in the pits through out the day maybe during the drivers meeting. Nothing negitive meant just good sound advise.

1] That even if we payed double this year for the track that the owner would'nt allow us back after our showing and conduct last year.

...But I can see that, that does not sound as good for sure. I hope Denton works out great this year, I'd recommend a good talking to everyone about thier conduct in the pits through out the day maybe during the drivers meeting. Nothing negitive meant just good sound advise.

Wow!! First i heard of that. I thought nadm says that everyone but them has people acting up. I mean thats a big selling point for them. Your telling me that it was bad enough they can't come back? I have yet to see these "bad " events get kicked out permanently. Only cancelled the drag race. WOW!! I am reading this correctly aren't I?

Last edited:
I was there, but must have missed all the bad acts. We usually dont have too many issues down here, but like everywhere else a few morons always show up.

Uh no.. Crandall called us into the middle of the summer trying to get us back.

I don't think that is the actual case, but it would make sense!

just to clarify this comment based on the pm's I have received.

I hadn't heard that crandall didn't want us back there, (which in not the case), but, it would make sense for them to not want us back based on all the idiots there last year.
that is all please don't read into it any father.

Back