Only starts with Ether

2 injectors had high return rates and the rail pressure sensor was bad $1,960 repair. Had the two injectors rebuilt. Truck runs normal again
Had a shop check all 6 injectors to determine which ones were bad.

Thanks to all for the help.

2 injectors had high return rates and the rail pressure sensor was bad $1,960 repair. Had the two injectors rebuilt. Truck runs normal again
Had a shop check all 6 injectors to determine which ones were bad.

Thanks to all for the help.

Thank you for the update. I love it when a thread has closure.
It is most helpful to all those that search the net for help when a problem they have searched has a beginning and an end. In my own experience, these type of threads on forums across the web regularly include no resolution doing nothing but confusing the user further. One person asks for help, 20 people argue over it, and the thread ends. :bang

Thank you for the update. I love it when a thread has closure.

It is most helpful to all those that search the net for help when a problem they have searched has a beginning and an end. In my own experience, these type of threads on forums across the web regularly include no resolution doing nothing but confusing the user further. One person asks for help, 20 people argue over it, and the thread ends. :bang
X100. I hate when I find a thread with the exact problem I'm looking for and it just fades away without an answer.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back