our new website!

TMONEYDIESEL

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Let me know what you think, going to be adding a lot of stuff plus our new line of:

Platinum S300 Turbochargers The best of the best baby!
Camshafts
Pushrods
Valvesprings

TheManningMotorsports.com

When your people build a website, you need to ensure they fill this out properly:
Webfilter Category: none

Having that left blank or saying none, prevents those of us on government networks from gaining access.

When your people build a website, you need to ensure they fill this out properly:
Webfilter Category: none

Having that left blank or saying none, prevents those of us on government networks from gaining access.

Maybe he wants it that way. LOL

:hehe: Thanks Brandon......i got you! Let me look up your paperwork

LOL

I will probably need a replacement compressor wheel for a 66mm silver bullet too. It doesn't need to be the actual wheel they use, if you have something better in mind. Oh and the turbine housing is cracked too. :doh:

Maybe the rusty looking steed isnt the best when you sell them..
http://themanningmotorsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/polished-4671-300x224.jpg
Everything looks good, maybe more flashy colors, not hideous like alligators but something that grabs more attention.

Sent from my fphone

Anything particular it should say so you can see it?

I believe it just needs a classification, like automotive or something...as long as it's not the type of classification that is automatically blocked, like pron. LOL

Back