P pump fuel system ???

ford69557ci

Has anyone run a RASP or Glacier belt drive system on the p pump?? If so did it work good and was it reliable??

I know a couple of people that run the rasp and Mitusa. No problems at all. I got a Mitusa yesterday for myself, but alas 1st gen front crossmembers and belt driven pumps aren't going to mix. I'd go belt driven over electric any day if possible. My 3rd FASS pump is going in friday. Wish it wasn't so.

Yeah im running a Fass on this 12v conversion, since im running a Fluidmper....I hope im not shootin myself in the foot.

thats why I was wanting a belt drive. I have an aeromotive on my 1st gen but just bought a 95 and I see allot of people sayin the fass pumps are quiting. I noticed the clacier system is only 650 with everything so that cheaper than a fass anyway.

The stock 12valve lift pump is excellent. Pretty much trouble free. The only problem is when you exceed it's capacities(hp wise). Fuel pressure will start dropping off. I'm going to use the FASS as an extra pump when I dyno or play. Probably only be turned on a few minutes per month. They have a 6 year warranty now. I'd still rather have 1 mechanical pump, but this will work. If I have time, I may figure out a way to run the Mitusa in the spot where my ac compressor used to be. The mitusa I have flows about the same as the 180 fass and stock pump combined.

The stock 12valve lift pump is excellent. Pretty much trouble free. The only problem is when you exceed it's capacities(hp wise). Fuel pressure will start dropping off. I'm going to use the FASS as an extra pump when I dyno or play. Probably only be turned on a few minutes per month. They have a 6 year warranty now. I'd still rather have 1 mechanical pump, but this will work. If I have time, I may figure out a way to run the Mitusa in the spot where my ac compressor used to be. The mitusa I have flows about the same as the 180 fass and stock pump combined.

Which on do you have the standard or the Big MITUSA their flow rates are around 132gph and 275gph depending on the pulleys used

Back