p-pump lines?

seeker1056

gear head
Not being a machinist - my measuring skills across the top of the injection pump are not good enough for a line clamp project I have in mind .

Does anyone know the exact centre to centre distance of the injector lines as they leave the injection pump.

thanks
ken

Were you thinking something like this?

1499679_1426363480929035_2040359991_n.jpg

1526519_1426363477595702_1959204465_n.jpg

exactly like that lol

and I know a company that makes them for the pump and for the other side on the injectors, but by the time dollar exchange , duty , shipping and taxes are in - they were almost $280

I figure I can build them for about $30 worth of materials and bolts

so might you know the centreline of the lines on the pump? other side is 120mm for the injectors?

Last edited:
exactly like that lol

and I know a company that makes them for the pump and for the other side on the injectors, but by the time dollar exchange , duty , shipping and taxes are in - they were almost $280

I figure I can build them for about $30 worth of materials and bolts

so might you know the centreline of the lines on the pump? other side is 120mm for the injectors?

Yea, those pics are Woodruffs. I can measure the pump side lines on my truck in the morning to get you a close enough answer, I assume the injector side would be 120mm since that's the bore spacing.

how did you make out with those measurements Cumminsman315

I'm terribly sorry, I meant to grab a set of calipers before I left the shop today but seeing how I'm typing this you can tell I forgot. :doh: If I can scrounge up a set this weekend I'll let you know, otherwise it will be Monday morning when I measure them.

Where is a link to buy these if you don't have the equipment to make them? Would either you make them and sell them?

Back