P7100 return line Size

scat

How big are people going with 200gph+ systems? I will be running dual a1000s, dual fed to the pump with -8 line with a boost regulated return. With the fuel pump controller i know keeping the fuel pressure in check at idle and will build through the rpm range. Just wasn't sure if an-6 would be sufficient. Thoughts?

I got -6 return on my 4cyl pump. I have 2 adjustable regulators. One at the Fass controlling total system pressure and one after the pump in the return controlling pump pressure. It's set at 35psi idle And boost referenced to a max of 75psi. I had limited run time before I broke the block, but fuel pressure seemed to hold good under full load.

-6 would not allow enough return on my truck.

I have -10 supply from sump to fass, -8 from fass to dual feed ip, -6 from ip to regulator, and -6 tee out of regulator to tie in injector return line.

I had to step up to -8 after the regulator for my return back to the tank because of volume.
I still want to look into a bigger regulator and eliminate all of the -6, but space is limited between ip and intake.

-6 on my regulated return dual fed pump at 60psi with a aeromotive eliminator fuel pump. It don't drop a single psi under wot

Back