PayPal acount for Deranged

UNBROKEN

Ezekiel 25:17
Tim wasn't gonna do this...but I will. LOL
I'm not gonna sugar coat it or beg for money...if you feel like donating it will be appreciated more than you know. If you don't....don't.
There's really no middle ground.
Everyone involved would like to see the truck re-debut at the new TS race in July...but that's one hell of a financial burden on Tim so I'm throwing this out there.

Thanks for looking.

Account info is: baja302@hotmail.com

Just out of curiosity what kinda of $$$ is needed for the truck to be ready to run at TS? I know a lot of **** went bad, just would like to know what kind of goal we are shooting for here.

Can we get one of those pimp ass bar graphs like the bank has?

Guys, I really don't know what to say. This project is important as hell to me, but I have tried to keep it in perspective and keep the other things in life that needed to come first, first. I really don't know what to say, it doesn't FEEL right to me, but I won't lie, it was probably gonna sit for a while till things recovered a bit. You guys truly mean the world to me, and your like Family in so many ways. I thought just after finding the metal in the motor I needed a break from this whole deal, the site the truck, the racing, all of it. Turns out, I was wrong. I need all of that, way more than it needs me.

Thaks again, I am truly blessed to have the friends I do.

If/When you send the finds to Tim, make sure you click that it is a gift so that Tim will not have to loose any fees out of the money you send.

Many thanks, Have my Clevite catalog in front of me, time to order replacement parts.

Thanks guys really, I don't know what to say. I get home thurs. and will hopefully have it tore down and see the full extent of the damage. DO a little dance and lets hope I didn't get the crank or the cam since they both had a ton of work done on them.

How much do I have to donate to get a pass down the track? :shake:

At 25K, you can make as many as you want. I'll even give you a piece of paper with your name on it and the keys . LOL We get this thing back together, its no longer my truck, it started as the Comp D truck, and it will forever be the Comp D truck. I just happen to be the guy that had the pleasure of building it along with the help of so many people.

If somebody could explaine how to do this, pm me. i don't have a paypal account, but would like to donate. either that or send me some part numbers and i can order from Jeff at Mumau or wherever.

Wow, Bob, thank you so very much. I have never talked to you, but I have heard a hell of a lot of great things about you and your company. If I were a Dodge guy, I would certainly be talking with you. Thanks.

i sent ya a bit, good luck gettin that baby ready

Back