PDW

jpowel29

Ordered two sets of trac bars - one for Dodge and one for DMax. Ordered both with bolt-on axle brackets.
The brackets would not work on the DMax so I sent Shane PM, text, pics, measurements, shipping address, phone nbr, etc on Aug 16th and he said he would make a new set the following weekend and ship them out.

I followed up on Aug 31st and Shane replied the delay was that he had just gotten a DMax in to pattern with. No problem.

Followed up on Sept 9th - still no brackets. Shane had to go to the ER. Things happen but its been almost a month.

Followed up on Sept 27th - still nothing. Shane assures me that they had shipped. Must have been sent to the wrong address. So I resend the shipping address. Ask him to verify which address that he is shipping to. He is not certain but will follow up. "either way I'm making them again this weekend so I'll ship another set Monday."

Followed up on Oct 4th - nothing shows up. Shane - "Shipped this morning"

Followed up on Oct 12th telling him that nothing had shown up again. NO RESPONSE.

Never get the brackets or any confirmation of shipment or delivery. Just sharing my experience with Shane and the run around I got trying to get the right set of brackets.

John

I've had multiple dealings with Shane and his service and help has been great. Hopefully you and Shane can get this straightened out.

That's unfortunate. Everything I've ever bought from him was a great price and showed up fast.

I would like to resolve this as well. I have given it more than ample time.

Back