Pensacola LB7 injectors?

Evans Diesel

Hey guys, got a buddy that lost the injectors in his dirty. He's looking at buying the pensacola cheapies instead of going with the bosch reman. I told him that at that price $150 a peice is way to cheap. I've heard bad things about the pensacola injectors for the ford. What do you think? I'd hate to have him put them in and then have them be junk?:bang
Thanks
Dustin

I just bought a set from Pensacola diesel for my lbz,by no means that cheap and four came off their shelf and the other four came directly from Bosch.They seem to be a legit company IMO.

I have used 2 sets on the 6.0 ford and have had problems with both. A friend of mine used 2 sets in the 01-02 duramax and hasn't had problems.

Never would I trust those injectors. They lie about what they are. I have seen their injectors that are supposed to be all new parts, but are used. WTF

they're a hack injection shop IMO... heard way too many negative things about them... they throw stuff together and hope it sticks together for their warranty period

they're a hack injection shop IMO... heard way too many negative things about them... they throw stuff together and hope it sticks together for their warranty period

exactly, i've heard way more bad than good about them

exactly, i've heard way more bad than good about them

Same for me on this place. Got two bad set's of 7.3 injectors, of course it was all my fault they would'nt work right. I gave them another chance on a 6.5 Chevy pump, that failed, again my fault. You know, if I had'nt installed like a thousand 7.3 injectors in my life they may have convinced me it was my fault. They warranteed out two injectors on the same truck twice for me and not once did they offer to reimburse me my labor. Two weeks later when the same injector went out, I bought a Ford reman and never looked back. I will never buy anything from them again..........LESSON LEARNED. Just my$.02, Gary

As others have said, I've heard a lot more bad than good about that shop. I passed on their injectors when I needed mine a couple of months ago....

Back