Performance parts off a 01

theonlyz

professional he** raiser
Truck is for sale so, I am going to see what I can sell here first since it looks like I might sit on the truck for a little bit. So the list as follows.

-Mach 6's 600.00 Shipped (approx 14,000 miles total F1 inspected them 4000miles ago)

-Monster Pump with .093 delivery tubes and matched 6X.013 injectors1400 Shipped(This set up has been run together since everything was new and always supplyed by a fass. Smokem just went through the injectors 300 miles ago and turned the nozzels down from 9 to 7 mill diameter, set the pop offs, and cleaned them up)

-BD boot kit 175.00 Shipped

-Smarty with revo 500.00 shipped(still in the plastic with all the instructions the plastic over the bottom port is just removed to plug it in)

The way this will work on the injectors is if the Mach 6s sell first then, I wont sell the monster package and it will stay on the truck. If the Monster package sells first then, the Mach 6s will go on the truck and all the monster stuff will come off. So with that said act quick because Im sure one or the other is going to go.

Stock stuff
-HX40 124000 miles minimal to no shaft play.100.00 (This seen no after market parts or towing.)

-Stock manifold with two egt tapped holes 50.00 (No cracks)

-stock intercooler pipe for passenger side 10.00 (pipe from turbo to intercooler)

-Stock down pipe 10.00

Let me know if any of my prices are out of line.
Thanks
Aaron:Cheer:
605-381-0917

interested in your stock stuff
-HX40 124000 miles minimal to no shaft play.100.00 (This seen no after market parts or towing.)

-Stock manifold with two egt tapped holes 50.00 (No cracks)

-stock intercooler pipe for passenger side 10.00 (pipe from turbo to intercooler)

-Stock down pipe 10.00

Let me know the total cost with shipping to 17881 for the above
thanks

Give me some time on that. What would be the best way to ship that stuff for who has done this. Im not here to rip anyone off. Id rather let someone have this stuff that can use it instead of trashing it.

good prices...

Lavon

Thanks!!!!:Cheer: Just trying to move this stuff so I can jump on a 3rd gen.

I have a 3600DD sintered Iron South bend clutch up for grabs but, Id like to see that go with the truck.:stab:

If someone is interested in the monster pump by its self Ill do 1000 on it.

is that an actual HX 40? or is it the stock hx35 thats original to the truck?

is that an actual HX 40? or is it the stock hx35 thats original to the truck?

Sorry CORRECTION Your right is an hx35:nail: damn sorry about that. Too much on my mind thanks for catching that SFP12valve:Cheer:

Looks at though all the other parts will be staying with the truck for the new owner. If he backs out I will let everyone know.

Back