Performax Rebates

It has expired, we are currently discussing whether to reinstate it, or do something else. Have you recently bought some Performax gauges, or are you considering it? We are likely to replace the rebate with a Standalone Datalogger (just being finalized, we debuted it at SEMA). In other words, if you buy an ESP and 3 gauge kits (or 5 sensor/harness kits without gauges) we will throw in a Standalone Datalogger at no charge.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

It has expired, we are currently discussing whether to reinstate it, or do something else. Have you recently bought some Performax gauges, or are you considering it? We are likely to replace the rebate with a Standalone Datalogger (just being finalized, we debuted it at SEMA). In other words, if you buy an ESP and 3 gauge kits (or 5 sensor/harness kits without gauges) we will throw in a Standalone Datalogger at no charge.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

I purchased 3 Performax gauges with ESP 2 weeks ago - drop shipped from ISSPRO. One of the factors in my decision was the rebate. However, if it's expired, no big - I'll take the datalogger instead. If it's reinstated, I'll certainly apply for it.

Do you have a web link to this new datalogger?

-Thanks-

Not on the website yet, but we had some prototypes at SEMA. I'll see if I can find a photo to post. We're in the process of writing up the marketing info on it, will post as soon as I have some info.

I'm thinking about ordering a package with 5 guages and a standalone data logger or rebate sure would go a long way in convincing me to order.

We were hoping to get the datalogger done in time for Christmas, but it looks like the tooling for the housing will take a little longer than that (hopefully by early January). We'll definitely include sales made right now in the "free datalogger" program if that helps any.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

We were hoping to get the datalogger done in time for Christmas, but it looks like the tooling for the housing will take a little longer than that (hopefully by early January). We'll definitely include sales made right now in the "free datalogger" program if that helps any.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Just checking in for an update on the new datalogger hardware! :Cheer:

A couple of hang-ups - we ran into an issue with cold temperature testing (the communication timing when the crystal got too cold), the software guys are working on that now. Also the supplier working on the housings is running way behind schedule. I'm still waiting on a new estimate for the housings, will post it once I hear back.

I have a couple of them being field tested, and so far the functionality is great (neither AZ or OR were cold enough to see the problems we found in lab testing).

Regards,
Michael

Back