Phatshaft 62/80

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that is a strange one there...

I was just making sure there was nothing strange about this one for sale.. I was thinking of putting on a 62.. I just can't drive this thing totally stock after where I was ...lol

I may make an afford...

Well it is you and I know you don't know me and I don't know you but.... your threads have made you quit famous on here lmao I've heard great results with this turbo on cr so hopefully your luck will change David. Free bump for you OP good luck with the sale.

But yes is strange for turbo specs and super laggy defiantly not streetable but great on the top end which is perfect for me cause I sled pull.

Well it is you and I know you don't know me and I don't know you but.... your threads have made you quit famous on here lmao I've heard great results with this turbo on cr so hopefully your luck will change David. Free bump for you OP good luck with the sale.

You mean Imfamous!! LOL
Famous would kinda imply "rich" or something else good... LOL
Not so in my case...lol

But yes is strange for turbo specs and super laggy defiantly not streetable but great on the top end which is perfect for me cause I sled pull.

When I read that's what you had and that it was real, that's instantly what I thought of... Sled pulling...
I didn't figure that'd be a good street turbo...
Maybe a WELL modded 6.7 could spool it pretty good on the street. They spool big s400 turbos well..

Cheers Brotha

:Cheer:

You mean Imfamous!! LOL
Famous would kinda imply "rich" or something else good... LOL
Not so in my case...

Cheers Brotha

:Cheer:

Exactly :Cheer: one of these days hopefully I will get to meet ya and hear your horrendous stories in person lol. Catch ya in another thread man LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back