Pinks!

Im not sure. I think there will be plenty of us there. dont know if we would be able to run or not.

let me know when regestration opens, I am entering the car diesel can enter id run 12's or faster

Do you know if Pinks has a schedule where you can see all of the places they are going to run this event? I have looked on the website and can't find anything. We would like to do this but need something a little closer.

Amy

Im not sure about a schedule. I just heard they were coming. then I checked the tracks website and it was on there. wish I could help.

I may have to show up to this plus it will give me an excuse to stop by cabelas in dundee on the way though.

Pinks will be in Baytown Texas On 3-17-07. I spoke to the event promoter & he was expecting 25,000 people. It is the all out version of Pinks, so you wont have to worry about losing your ride.I`ll be there with the tdp dragster set up in a booth but I dont tink I`ll have it ready to run by then. I am gonna try though.

John Robinson said:
Pinks will be in Baytown Texas On 3-17-07. I spoke to the event promoter & he was expecting 25,000 people. It is the all out version of Pinks, so you wont have to worry about losing your ride.I`ll be there with the tdp dragster set up in a booth but I dont tink I`ll have it ready to run by then. I am gonna try though.
Mr.Robinson- you may have said this already, but what's gonna power that there sweet looking rail of yours? (Did I say it looks sweet? cause it does!:rockwoot: )

I like the "Real" flame look on the nose of that there Dragster! :evil I always thought doing a flame job like that using the color's of white, blue, green, sorta like the colors of NOS after it exploids.

Back