Please Welcome DPPI as our newest Site Sponsor!

Timbeaux

Administrator and Head Thread Derailer
Most of you guys here know of DPPI (Diesel Performance Parts Inc.) and owner, Mark Craig. We have known Mark and the gang at DPPI for quite some time, and want you to help the Staff and Admin welcome them as our newest Site Sponsor! DPPI can hook you up with everything from drop-in filters, to Full-blown built transmissions. DPPI carries products from companies like Edge Power Modules, MBRP Exhaust, AFE Air Filters and Stage I and Stage II Intake Systems, Super Chips Programmers, Diablo Predator Tuners, VanAaken Performance Modules and PML Transmission Pan and Differential Covers. they also have a pricing guarantee that is awesome for the penny-minded gearhead.

You can check out their website by going to www.dieselperformanceparts.com or clicking on their banner ad. You can also call them at 1-866-455-7788

Thanks Mark! :thankyou2:

Competition Diesel Staff and Admin

Oh Boy, another place to spend all my money with LOL LOL

Welcome Mark, great to have you!!!

Welcome Mark, and thanks for the great service with my exhaust, and Gauges.

Thanks!!!

Hey Members,

Thanks for the welcome, beeen waaaaay busy and out of town lately so I haven't had time to get here and respond!! You guys that know me know that won't last though!!! Lots of familliar name sand such so it should be fun!!

Mark @ DPPI

We'll forgive you this time Mark LOL
Welcome aboard man! Glad to have you here!

Just promise me you won't post that whole AFE report again.:bang LOL LOL :banghead: :spam2:

Back