PPE Hot+2

Kman9090

All right posted this in the dodge forum but figured you DMAX guys could help me out a bit more. I hear the PPE is the best programmer for the duramax but what about dodge's? Do you guys have any complaints about loading, unloading the program? What about customer service if you do have a problem? Is there any problem that you know about? The new PPE Hot+2 is suppose to give the dodge 300 flywheel hp and fuel past 4k. Only heard one guy running it and says it was awesome but want to know a little bit about thier service and durability.

I'm running the PPE Hot + 2 ET I'm only running it on the 225 HP setting until I get my tranny done but I love it no more defueling on shifts...no compaints from me

Joe's a real stand up guy. I know a few heavy hitter street trucks and drag trucks that run hot+2's on Dodges...most of 'em stack with a pressure box or something similar.

I have a pressure box just need a really hard hitting programmer. What does it fuel to on the dodges that are running it. Need something that fuels into 4k.

I love it on my Dmax. As far as loading, it takes about 12 minutes or so the first time b/c it has to store your stock info. After you get it loaded it's about 3 minutes or so to change tunes. I'm running the 350 tune and it is pretty stout.

Joe and Dan are really stand up guys and have excellent customer service. I have run the 350hp tune on my truck and it was very stout. Just opted for EFI

I ran the PPE on my lbz, it was amazing. I really love the fast tranny learning that it does. I really hope that it works as well on my dodge

Kevin

ppe is the best driving programmer ever on my dodge.only fuels to 3800 but dan told me they had a new program that i have not sent back for the upgrad on.stacks well with a c5 and a pressure box

Back