PRO CALIPER Racers

It's a sport for machinists who race these for money:

Calipers%20Outside.jpg

Here is our 2007 ProCaliper entry. It runs in SuperDesk class:

Attachments

• DialCalipers1.JPG
    DialCalipers1.JPG
    17 KB · Views: 15
you guys are azzholes.... you just dont want to let me run my digital because youre skeered it will convert, goes out to more decimal places and has a memory
pic2.jpg

i have been in testing with it for a good while to get everything dialed in.... and then closed minded people like yall make it hard to compete. think about the future of the sport.

Last edited:
_CH_ said:
you guys are azzholes.... you just dont want to let me run my digital because youre skeered it will convert, goes out to more decimal places and has a memory

i have been in testing with it for a good while to get everything dialed in.... and then closed minded people like yall make it hard to compete. think about the future of the sport.

:shake:

:rules:

If you don't like it, just run SemiProCaliper Racing Assoc! :kick:

its the technology of the future i tell you!
visor_with_starrett_caliper_and_digitape_med.jpg

BAH!!

The old mechanical stuff can't be touched!!!

Hell, they built the pyramids with it, so it must be good enough for 2007!

MY question is dose it smoke , when you use it , and will it be ready to use anytime soon

Wow glad someone started this thread. I've been think of moving up from the protractor class. Any ideas? I want to stick with manual caliper not digital.

Mcrat
"Digitals???? I thought those were banned from competition along with the carbide tip models!

I think for next year we should move the class up from 8 oz to 8.5 oz, but I'm still leary about including digitals."

In the east coast region they are legal. Carbide tips are still banned here. I thought about going West with them. Money, fame , chicks you know the story. But that West coast correction factor for increased voltage would really hurt me.:bang

COMP461
"MY question is dose it smoke , when you use it , and will it be ready to use anytime soon"

Stack more than three batteries they smoke!:hehe: That is why I use the Coolant proof Mitutoyo's Liquid cooled the wave of the future!

Timbeaux38

Will the TCB work on less than 12v? Like around 4.5v. If I head out west I will need it!

Hell yes the TCB wil work on it.....duh...... LOL

Back