Pro-Mod has new look

598842_10150841844472927_89380877926_9800131_2081657990_n.jpg

Sorry guys was at the kids baseball game. Thanks for the words. Here are a couple more if I can get them to work.

Attachments

• edge 1.jpg
    edge 1.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 0
  • edge 2.jpg
    edge 2.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 0
will it run with the guys from ohio, indian, etc.

For SDX yes. EDGE has spent a lot of time and money Starting The Edge Pulling Series, so the truck will run that schedule as its norm. We have a great class of Mod trucks out this way.

As far as the batteries go, it was only temp to get the truck running and to get a couple of photos. Truck is still not 100% finished. Still lots of small stuff to be done, battery box and front weight box being a couple. The Front Weight box will look similar to the tailgate I believe.

Last edited:
I thought ken was going to alcohol? Ryan got the old motor out of that?? What's in it now? Another scheid engine?

What other mod trucks do you run against out that way?

We have
Kickin gas moonlight diesel- cummins
Jason Stott addicted- cummins. Addicted diesel
Ed Boyles get-u-sum- cummins
Russ Prescott all jacked up- DT-466
Joel carelson 2 psycho- 8V-92
And the 2 wild diesel/edge truck- cummins Wild Diesel
Plus 2 band new ones on the way for this year.

Our class is actually called a super mod class as you can ran any motor brand and no limit on cubic inches and turbo/turbos combos. This was done because the 8V92 truck was already built and the DT was being built so we thought it would just be better to all run together.

I thought ken was going to alcohol? Ryan got the old motor out of that?? What's in it now? Another scheid engine?

As far as who got the old motor I will go as far as to say it is in a drag truck now. If the new owner wants to say then I will let him say other then that I will leave it be. All I know is I'm looking forward to seeing it run. As far as Kens ever having a Scheid motor I'm not sure where you may of heard that from. The motor that is now in the drag truck was built by Ken in house with parts from many company's including good friends the haisleys. The new motor I can't speak for as it is some kind of secret squirrel stuff. :)

Secret squirrel stuff is awesome! ;) I hope the truck runs as good as it looks! Good luck!

As far as who got the old motor I will go as far as to say it is in a drag truck now. If the new owner wants to say then I will let him say other then that I will leave it be. All I know is I'm looking forward to seeing it run. As far as Kens ever having a Scheid motor I'm not sure where you may of heard that from. The motor that is now in the drag truck was built by Ken in house with parts from many company's including good friends the haisleys. The new motor I can't speak for as it is some kind of secret squirrel stuff. :)

I've talked to who got the old motor, pretty badass build if you ask me, for the local utah guys its not so secret but i guess i should keep my mouth shut. Lol I thought for sure it was mentioned that it was a scheid motor. I'm good at getting things flipped backwards though. DOH

Either way, I'm glad to see it out again!

Don't let all of Ryan's secrets get out on the web haha. Truck looks good Ken I like the wrap.

Last edited:
Back