Pro Stock pull interest with good pay out!

cumminspuller

diesel junky
There is a pull in Tanner, AL this Friday and Saturday night. This is extremely short notice I know. It is a Mid-South Pullers Assoc. sanctioned pull.The have cancelled their Open Modified 4WD truck class. The promoters and Mid-South want to see about starting a Pro Stock truck class finally. The down fall right now is a truck has to be NTPA certified in order to pull. The big thing with them is they have to inspect your clutch. I know that nobody is going to pull a clutch out in a rush like this or in the middle of a season for one pull if you don't have to and I have told the promoters that. Mid-South only goes by NTPA rules. I have given them copies of ITPA rules and PPL rules for them to look at today. My question is if they wave the clutch inspection would anyone be willing to come to Tanner and pull either or both nights? Once again I know this is extremely short notice. They have the class labeled as Super Stock but as all of you know its easier to find Pro Stock trucks than Supers. They only have one Super Stock that is a maybe on coming right now. I don't know if any of you on here that run 3.0 trucks are NTPA certified or not. I know a lot of orginizations do not require that as long as you meet their rules.

Address: 12060 Sommers Road
Tanner, AL 35671

Payout: 1-$1000, 2-$600, 3-$500, 4-$400, 5-$300, 6-$200, 7-$175, 8-$125, rest-$50

Hook Fee $145 (this is Mid-South's Assoc. not promoter's price)

Mods please don't be upset for me trying to gauge interest on this but there will be a pull either way just may or may not have many trucks.

Thanks
Chris (931)-993-1442

Back