Programmer for a 7.3?

partsguy662

You know damm right
A friend of mine just bought an F-250 (2000) with the 7.3 in it. He asked me about a programmer for it. I havn't kept track of the 7.3 performance options, or what ones work well and what doesn't. What he's looking for is better mileage more than anything. What do you fellers (and ladies) recommend?
:thankyou2: in advance..

Scott

Tell him to go with the 6 position from TS and forget the programmers with the 7.3
PM me and Ill get you hooked up :rockwoot:

A SCT with some of jodys tunes in it if he wants to go the programer route, Or a chip. Again Jody at DP tuner is a great choise, got a new chip out.

I run some CP'ed tunes from Tadd at ATS and love them... 351hp in CO last weekend...

Also have a DI, and Tony Wildman chips as well... Love all of them

I like my hypermax chip, my buddy has a programmer and he blows a lot of smoke for making no power lol

def go with a chip, i'm getting a 6 pos DP while i'm at Bean's getting the stage 1's so my hypemax is for sale

Absolutely no question..... TS 6 position chip!

It's a bit more work to install, but shift on the fly and power to boot. I am getting a couple of miles to the gallon better mileage and I can't stop smiling at all the girlz............ :p

i had the ts 6 pos on mine, nice power and millage but it ripped the tranny out quick.

CookCR:

Not targeting ment.... but how many miles were on the tranny when she ****? I installe mine at 90,000 and have 150,000 + on stock factory tranny.... I have shown the Power so many times in an effort to sell performance parts I am wondering just to compile data.

I had a Van Aaken chip in it for 50,000 mile prior to the TS chip, it was loaded up with a "philip" program from Bullydog.... supposed to be 130+ power and I felt the TS program kicked it's but. I burn them so I try them all, I really like the Ts tune compared and love the switch.

~W

Try some of davids tunes at DI or Tadd's at ATS... Best I have has yet is Tadds, Got some of Tony Wildmans stuff last weekend but havent had any seat time with it yet.

I would recommend the ts 6 pos chip....ive had no problems with mine,love it

Back