Pulling rig of the year

cowboyup20x

Diesel Fume Inhaler
When can I travel to pulls in style like this??
Where are the dang sponsors when you need them?

PICT0026.jpg

i bought ny dream trailer this year, but i have not got to use it once.

Attachments

• trailer1.jpg
    trailer1.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 21
  • trailer2.jpg
    trailer2.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 18
Shoot, you should see it now. If it rains, he dont even get the truck wet with the new trailer. :bigsmile: I want a Renegade!

If you ever see the Millers at a DHRA pull, or anywhere, be sure to say hey. They're nice folks. Watch out for that Rot they got, he'll lick ya to death. LOL

That truck they got, runs like a raped ape too!

FYI, My dream weekender...

http://www.kibbi.com/Home.aspx

You guys had to see Brian Bunting's rig that he showed up to High Desert with last year. Oh yeah, Frieghtliner cab, 35' long, 40 some inch plasma screen TV inside one of the exterior compartments, full living quarters, pulling a fully enclosed trailer with the pull rig and full shop in. WAY to much money.

Amish Elegance said:
Shoot, you should see it now. If it rains, he dont even get the truck wet with the new trailer. :bigsmile: I want a Renegade!

If you ever see the Millers at a DHRA pull, or anywhere, be sure to say hey. They're nice folks. Watch out for that Rot they got, he'll lick ya to death. LOL

That truck they got, runs like a raped ape too!

FYI, My dream weekender...

http://www.kibbi.com/Home.aspx

I wanted what the Miller's have to pull the dyno with. So I priced one out and when I saw it would take $500 dyno runs to pay for it, I stuck with the ol Dodge. LOL LOL

That IS traveling in style. I've seen Bunting's too last year at Houston. Nice.

gunracer1 said:
i bought ny dream trailer this year, but i have not got to use it once.

I could put it to use for you LOL LOL LOL LOL

Tcolesanti said:
You guys had to see Brian Bunting's rig that he showed up to High Desert with last year. Oh yeah, Frieghtliner cab, 35' long, 40 some inch plasma screen TV inside one of the exterior compartments, full living quarters, pulling a fully enclosed trailer with the pull rig and full shop in. WAY to much money.

His set up is Sweet :woohoo:

Brian Bunting sold his rig. Must need more money to put into that Ford :bigsmile:

Back