Pure Diesel Power at the August Blackout in Canada

Bobcat698

Pure Diesel Power
We are still on the road back from Canada, because our 99 VP truck is a POS and we bought a new 6.7L so we could get home, but Staxx motorsports made an awesome video I'd like to share.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myLx2guE404

Thanks again MaMaStax (Laura)!

We will be posting some of our videos when we get back in Wisconsin.

Brandon, Diva said she needs those pics of your truck for that ad. She is putting the ad together today.

Awesome Video! Garrett and Le Rae, it was awesome meeting you guys out at Blackout!

Congrats to the Staxx crew for cleaning house!

hahahaha we didnt clean the house lol came close though, i tried my damndest but the ol stock turbo doesnt wanna go any harder lol, i think u and garret put on the best show lol, you guys rocked the house hahhaha definitly made my weekend lol

Good video, BUT... your engine sounds just like Metallica.

WTF is up with that???

I WANT TO HEAR THE ENGINE.:shake:

I think one of the band members was in the latter part of the video too.

DAMMMMMMMMMNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn That is a Hot truck :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

Garrett Diva once again was awsome to meet you and we will keep in touch for sure.....................

And everyone else that I met this weekend at the pulls and the track was great to meet you all hope the best for ya James c/o Stax Motorsports.

:Cheer::Cheer::Cheer:

I must say, after seeing Garrett's truck in action...I now really really want a pulling truck :(

Glad everyone liked the video...I had to take out the actual movie noise as everyone was talking and you can't really hear the truck as it is :)

It was great to meet everyone on the weekend, and I hope everyone had a good time :D Sure hope to see a lot of you at next years Blackout :)

Garrett- Good to see you coming up here to the "Great White North" next time you should go north east and come to Ontario!!!

RyanB

Nice! Hope you guys had a blast up north! Truck looks like it running strong now!

Hood Stack time!

Very cool video, next time, drop the Metallica and add you CTD power :Cheer:

Awesome Vid!

The black and white picture at the begining is awesome!:rockwoot:

It was great to meet you Garrett, I hope that your return home was less eventfull then the trip up. I hope to see you again next year!

Kevin

Garrett great to see your running good again. them were some awesome pulls. I also see you got the spool up dialed in, man is that fast. Keep up the great work for the diesel world.

Must admit Garrett & Le Rae showed us what Sledpulling is all about with ther unit.It was nice to meet you guys and all the rest of you that came from the U.S. Hope you all had fun and hope to see all of you again next year or if we go State side to go Pulling before the seasons over.

Now that I have some more pictures of Garrett's truck, I might have to make a new video...

Back