Quad 4K tuning

FarmBoy2

FarmBoy pickups RULE!!!!
I was wonder who is good with tuning a Quad 4k? I have one and it seems to run good but I think there is still some power that i havent got yet. Thanks

Honestly dude after playing with the settings a lot on mine, I can hardly tell any difference in anything. My opinion is that it is what it is and the "tuning" is very slight and hardly worth jacking with..I could be wrong. If I ever fix my pile I might just get a Comp and be done with it.

Describe your truck and then give me what settings your on and we'll go from there.

Wanted: tapatalk signature

Has there been any severe tuning gains with it.? I'm just on the given tunes. Haven't tried it yet

Mine put down 414 with a stock sized turbo (57mm s300). So id say it works pretty good but holy crap it can get rough up there in the higher rpms.

Lets see the truck has a Billet Wheel Silver 64, IIS VP Pump, IIS 6x0.018 Injectors, IIS 110 Springs, BD Intercooler, BD Exhaust manifold, Colt Stage 3 Cam, AD 2 165 Liftpump. etc. Right now I have timing at 10, timing scale 100, pump strecth 4400, TPS Max 90, TPS Min 30, TPS Can Max 90, TPS Can Min 25, Boost scale 28

Truck has done 640 and 605 on the dyno a few times

That just might be all you can get out of it, you could up the strech and play with boost scaling. Possibly find a pony here or there, if you truly are looking for more power its time for a ppump.

That just might be all you can get out of it, you could up the strech and play with boost scaling. Possibly find a pony here or there, if you truly are looking for more power its time for a ppump.

I agree, best case scenario you pick up a couple ponies. Its hardly worth your time. If you want to spend all day to gain 5 horsepower, buy a gas.

I'm making more power with a HRVP down around level 6 or 7 with mine, not sure if the pump matters or not, but I picked up around 60ish hp down there where as 8,9,10 were all about 5hp of each other

I would turn your timing down if its a HRVP, somewhere around 4, tps max and min down a bit, and maybe even pump stretch... I'm pretty sure hp is lost about like 1800....

Back