Quadzilla Commander System

Hammer

Verbal Junk Author
New Quadzilla Commander System,100psi fuel pressure module and Dodge 98-02 A-Pillar w/tweeter.The Commander is updated with the latest software,it was just never installed.Combined value over $500.I would like to get $350 complete and would consider trades.I will pay shipping to the lower 48 states.....Andy

Ok Gang...
Last chance and I will give you a deal....

$250 + shipping to your door and thats a killer deal on one which has never been installed at all and is new in the box.

I really do not want to have to pack this stuff and take it with me when I move so help me clear out the shop.

Justin...
This is NOT a fueling box.
Its a digital set of gages and they can control most fueling boxes on the market.

Here is a link to what it is and what it does.....

Commander Control System

Not interested in the Edge Comp...

Price is my bottom dollar and before I would let it go for less I will let it collect dust just like it has been doing for those who have asked via PM and email.

The unit was purchased by me for a friend of mines truck as a gift and not long ago he passed due to heart issues at 46.We never got a chance to install it and when his wife sold the truck she gave me a box full of items from the truck and this was in it.I didn't have the heart to go through the box of stuff she gave me from his truck back then.Now since I am preparing to move I did what I haven't had the heart to do,move the box and clean it out.

I just figured that someone could put them to good use,guess I was wrong.

Back