Quadzilla Vs. Ppe Vs. Edge Vs. Efi Live

BOUNTYHUNTER

GOT A FRIEND WANTING TO DO A DPF DELETE ON AN 08 DMAX. REVIEWING OPTIONS FOR HIM BUT CANT FIND MUCH INFO. WHATS THE BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK? HES NOT REALLY FOCUSED ON HP, MORE ON FUEL CONSUMPTION AND GETTING ALL THE USELESS "SHIOT" OFF THE TRUCK. ANY SUGGESTIONS APPRECIATED!:thankyou2:

I've been having great luck with the edge. Good power/fuel econo/ And a full set of gauges!!!!

efi live is the best investment you can make for a duramax PERIOD

it takes a laptop and needs gauges also though so it can be a bit pricey but well worth the money..

with EFI live the potential is endless

For the best out of the box tuner go with ppe. If you have a laptop and have experience tuning EFI is the best. Edge:umno:

it i was gonna go with a "canned" tunner i would actually go with the edge race..

i have real world experience with both PPE and Edge and the Edge race blows PPE outta the water.. and edge has built in gauges also

which ppe were you comparing with the edge race? I have a hard time believing and edge can touch a hot 2+ e.t.

i have owned both..

u obviously have not

and all you need for the lmm is the PPE HOTT.. lmm just goes up to 300 h.p either way

efi is the way to go, wanting big hp or not you can do a lot of stuff with efi live compared to the others

Back