Question about CP3

SAPPERK9

Need feedback an putting 10mm Duramax stage 3 CP3 built by wicked diesel on my 06 Dodge? Are they better than industrial Dragon Fire?

Well one is called Wicked, and the other is Dragon fire. So for me, It's really hard to tell. I'd say most Dragons are wicked, but even good Dragons throw flames out and burn chit.
The Wicked pump is wicked, but that does not explain what kind of wicked to me. Could be just like a wicked dragon, or... a wicked witch. Witches have a girl quality, which could be pretty wicked in itself, yet possibly unreliable.

Perhaps call both companies and ask them.

Well one is called Wicked, and the other is Dragon fire. So for me, It's really hard to tell. I'd say most Dragons are wicked, but even good Dragons throw flames out and burn chit.
The Wicked pump is wicked, but that does not explain what kind of wicked to me. Could be just like a wicked dragon, or... a wicked witch. Witches have a girl quality, which could be pretty wicked in itself, yet possibly unreliable.

lmao!!!

PS Jeff, Im sending you an email here shortly.

I have 60k plus miles on my Stg3 built by wicked pump.

You forgot....throw in a Wild rail then you have on Wild Wicked Witch of a Flame Throwing Girl Quality Industrial strength Dragon.

Thanks even to all the smart a$$ coments

Hey, I think everyone took it pretty easy on ya!! And thanks for your service.

I think the the pump question should be left up to you, as questions like yours usually end up as a war on forums. Call both places, read between the lines when you talk to the sales pitchs from both, and decide which you think is best!

Ok thanks guys. i am new to this site so i am still learning what to and not to ask.

Welcome to the forum. Thank you for your service. Most guys on here aren't fans of the big shops because their customer service sucks.

Shane at motorsport diesel (formerly wicked) has forgot more about CP3's then most of these pump shops will ever know. He pioneered the stroker cp3. He's always 100% straight up with people!....no bull! Give him a call. He will take care of ya!

Not 1 builder is superior in Flow rates (Volume) All are within 100-200ml With (tweak Shaft) PM ,But John (Floor it Diesel) has the highest Volume Pump, Check the History ,I,John,II had Modded pumps as early as Late 04.

No single Pump will ever compete with Duals, If you want 700HP the single will do it, if you take your Big single to the track this season you will be sent Home early.Duals are the ticket for competition.

I run a big single and have made 828-896 on 2 different dyno's. Also my tuner said it was not having a problem staying up with my 100% over Exergy injectors, in fact he said it could support more. I do think duals are better, not because I will be sent home at the track,the truck run's mid 11's, but because if one goes out, you still have the other.

The Singles do make awesome Power, But the 1000+hp trucks are Here,Both our race trucks are 1100+hp,I see 1 hellva lot 1000+hp 2.6 and 3.0 pullers being built as I type. I don't want to have that discussion with My customers that compete (WHY). Big single for DD use No Problem, My guess is 1000HP is gonna be needed this season in the BIG events to WIN.

Back